Robert Mueller was in Libya on January 17, 2013 to meet with senior Libyan officials regarding the 2012 Benghazi attack. As the acting FBI Director, Mueller was continuing the investigation into the September attack in Benghazi that took the lives of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyron Woods, both were former Navy SEALs.
It will become clear that Robert Mueller was investigating Robert Mueller in the 2012 Benghazi attack. The FBI should have recused itself from this investigation and specifically, without hesitation, Robert Mueller, Vahid Majidi, and others were legally bound to recuse themselves from the FBI’s official investigation.
Although it was unclear during the House of Representatives’ investigation in the Select Committee on Benghazi as to whether heavy weapons were transported from Libyan arms depots to other destinations before the Benghazi attack, a threat the FBI is specifically charged with oversight and management thereof, the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) affirmed to the National Security Council, the CIA, and others on September 16, 2012 that weapons transfers occurred from Libya arms depots.
While it would seem to defy gravity that Hillary Clinton had no knowledge of the DIA report, she denied under oath of having any knowledge of these weapons transfers. In a breaking report, Fox News affirmed the DIA intel on May 18, 2015, almost three years after the DIA issued its finding. The Fox News breaking report is in the video below, and the CIA denied its participation in the weapons transfers while also stating, “Whether we were watching other people do it, I can’t talk about it.”
Critical and relevant to the DIA finding of the weapons transfers in 2012 is Robert Mueller’s announcement almost six years before on July 26, 2006 when he announced a restructuring of the FBI that was inclusive of its directorate over such weapons transfers. The press release included:
Added to the NSB will be the new Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Directorate, which consolidates WMD and counterproliferation initiatives…The WMD Directorate will be headed by Assistant Director Vahid Majidi. Dr. Majidi comes to the FBI from the Los Alamos National Laboratory where he headed the Chemistry Division, including such strategic programs as nuclear weapons-related research and non/counter-proliferation. He previously served as Chief Science Advisor to the Department of Justice.
Title 18 U.S.C. §2332a defines weapons of mass destruction (WMD) as:
- Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas, including the following: a bomb; grenade; rocket having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than four ounces; missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce; mine; or device similar to any of the previously described devices;
- Any weapons that is designed or intend to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors;
- Any weapon involving a disease organism; and
- Any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life.
Multiple reports affirm weapons transfers from Libya to other destinations before the 2012 Benghazi attack as defined by the FBI as WMD. These weapons transfers are unquestionably, material evidence that was withheld from the investigation by the Select Committee on Benghazi. And while the CIA, the State Department, the Department of Defense, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the DIA, and many others testified under oath, there were zero witnesses from the FBI during that investigation; the witness list can be viewed here.
How did Robert Mueller and Vahid Majidi escape giving necessary testimony during congressional and senate investigations?
Now, Robert Mueller, who investigated Robert Mueller in the 2012 Benghazi attack is the special counsel charged with
manufacturing evidence investigating Russian collusion possible obstruction of justice acts or anything that further investigations witch hunts might manufacture. Such evil sheds more light on the evil against President Trump, captured in his tweet below.
- The FBI was charged with the directorate over the counterproliferation of WMD’s.
- Proliferation of WMD’s occurred from Libya to other destinations prior to the Benghazi attack and this material evidence was withheld.
- The House of Representatives’s investigation in the Select Committee on Benghazi diligently questioned witnesses as to whether the weapons transfers had occurred.
- The Select Committee on Benghazi possessed zero evidence the weapons transfers occurred.
- The FBI failed to make this known.
- Robert Mueller, Vahid Majidi, and all of the FBI should have recused itself from the official investigation.
- Robert Mueller, Vahid Majidi, or others in the FBI failed to come forward to testify during the House of Representatives investigation in the Select Committee on Benghazi.
The Department of Justice should fire Rod Rosenstein and then fire Robert Mueller, and open an investigation on Mueller for the FBI’s illegalities involved in the weapons transfers that occurred prior to the 2012 Benghazi attack, obstruction of justice, and any other unlawful act.
“…promising them freedom while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by what a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved.” 2 Peter 2:19.
h/t to @idraintheswamp for research which is available here.