Bloodguiltiness is only in a transformed man; otherwise, there’s no guiltiness from the blood he made: “He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.” John 8:44. Bloodguiltiness is a rarely used word from the Bible to reference an assassination. And, wet work, is another rarely used phrase with an entirely different etymology, and it, also references an assassination.
On February 9, 2016, the globalist liberal John Podesta sent an email to Steve Elmendorf referencing wet works. Elmendorf replied, “I am all in. Sounds like it will be a bad nite , [sic] we all need to buckle up and double down.” Several days later, the venerable Antonin Scalia mysteriously died. Was this the assassination? Podesta and Elmendorf’s email conversation was seemingly an ordinary conversation in the manner that ordinary folks talk about football. However, their reference to a phrase of killing a human being isn’t ordinary at all. Podesta and Elmendorf showed no signs of bloodguiltiness! Should they have? The Podesta-Elmendorf email can be read here: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
There’s a frightening trend of communications by globalist liberals and liberals that appears to paint a picture of an impending assassination. And, just as there’s no context to make an errant joke in an airport today, there’s no context whatsoever to make an errant statement about an impending assassination. The extreme hatred in America makes this self-evident – and American globalist liberals, and liberals have made one thing very clear: they’re extremely hateful they lost the Presidential election – they hate those who voted for the President-elect, and they hate the President-elect. “If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.” John 15:18.
The explicitness of the wet work phrase by Podesta and Elmendorf along with other communications in the ether point to more than just an implied warning:
- Ian Millhiser, a Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progess, tweeted the following on December 16, 2016:
- Michael Moore made a prediction on December 7, 2016 on the Late Night show with Seth Meyers:
“I’d like to make another [prediction] tonight…” “He’s [Trump] not president of the United States yet, he’s not president ‘til noon on January 20th of 2017,” said Moore as the liberal audience applauded. “…something else might happen — something crazy, something we’re not expecting?”
- Chuck Schumer was on Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show on January 3, 2016 and warned Donald Trump that U.S. intelligence agencies could retaliate against him for disagreeing with their claims, even though there’s zero evidence that Russia hacked the DNC/John Podesta emails and released the findings to Wikileaks. Here’s an excerpt from Senator Schumer’s interview:
“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”
- The Washington Post tweeted a story three days later on January 6, 2016 comparing PEOTUS Trump to John F. Kennedy. By itself, the comparison can be frightening. The comparison is made worse because of the swirling assertions in the ether that operatives in the CIA assassinated JFK; and because the inimitable Senator Chuck Schumer has given official broadcast notice of intelligence agencies’ impending revenge against PEOTUS Trump. Frightening concerns are further elevated because of swirling assertions in the ether that operatives from the CIA may probably work directly for mainstream media companies that could be a result of Operation Mockingbird. The tweet is below:
- Bill Gates had previously made a seemingly upbeat comparison of PEOTUS Trump to JFK on December 13, 2016. However, because Gates has previously called for one global government and one global governmentally controlled currency, he has given some affirmation to an agenda of globalists; and in so doing, Gates’ JFK comparison Is magnified. In summary, given the recommendation for one Big Brother in the world, and because PEOTUS Trump is an obstacle to it, it is reasonable that one could view any JFK comparison as an implicit snapshot of JFK’s assassination. How many people in the world have said that we need an Orwellian Big Brother to solve the world’s problems? How many people actually believe that an Orwellian Big Brother will solve the world’s problems? The explicitness of a Big Brother makes fear in most people. The more this is contemplated, the stranger the comparison to JFK! Lastly, Gates’ reference to JFK’s massive change against the monolithic government may be exactly the reason why JFK was assassinated. And PEOTUS Trump is taking on a larger scale change against the monolithic government. The comparison is more than disturbing, especially since revenge-laden intelligence agency operatives are fearful of the loss of control, or the death of their personalized, self-serving, treasonous mission. An excerpt of Bill Gate’s statement is below:
“But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that, I think whether it’s … [or] in this energy space,…that [Trump’s] administration [is] going to organizing things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation,” Gates said.
Mr. Millhiser’s tweet makes an implied allusion to some degree of potential harm that could come to PEOTUS Trump, and given the hateful social climate, readers could discern an allusion to a planned assassination. Michael Moore’s comments are disturbing. We live in an era that Americans don’t worry about the timeframe after the presidential election to the inauguration. Inaugurating the President-elect is a swish, an automatic layup, a certainty, a given as certain that there will be another bowel movement. Yet, Mr. Moore sets forth a hopeful probability that there will be no bowel movement. Only upon one’s death, will a bowel movement not occur. Why then, would one make such an extreme statement? And, Michael Moore continues to call for obstruction, resistance, and disruption on inauguration day – what does this mean!?! To impose obstruction, resistance, and disruption, some form of violence is normally necessary! Then, Senator Schumer’s assertion is that the President of the United States of America better be subservient to intelligence officials, or else revenge will be exacted upon him. This means that intelligence agencies are the people’s master – and America has been overthrown from its people. Again, the last POTUS to challenge such authority was John F. Kennedy.
One theme of an assassination! No bloodguiltiness. Wetwork!
American globalist liberals and liberals committing assassinations is not new. For decades, they have fought for and committed assassinations of millions of babies under the guise of abortion, which is actually eugenics, or genocide. Snowflakes errantly believing that freedom is achievable through socialism are a product of the assassination of reasonable and balanced educations. Obama’s aiding and abetting of the globalist liberal’s attempted assassination of the foremost important and Godly must foreign policy of a US.-Israel alliance is a product of ignorance, extreme bias, and anti-Semitism. The globalist liberal’s assassination of truth in the mainstream media is an act of war by the coup against the counter-coup, or the American people. Still, other assassinations have endured, and endure.
It appears the counter-coup may also be concerned – because PEOTUS Trump’s transition team has employed private security detail to supplement his Secret Service detail. Yet, this glowing concern soars above the heads of the globalist liberals, and the liberals. On January 3, 2016, co-host Whoopi Goldberg of ABC’s “The View,” said President-elect Trump’s continued plans to employ private security detail is a precursor to German-like specialist soldiers, who were known as Stormtroopers. Whoopi said the German Stormtroopers “came to get people.”
Goldberg’s comments are erred and preposterous. More importantly, Whoopi Goldberg’s gross negligence during her creative license to blather – was the omission of a fearful question:
Why doesn’t PEOTUS Trump trust the private security of our own government?
Is it because our government will assassinate PEOTUS Trump? There seems to be few other reasons, if any. In all, there is a conspicuous appearance of the decision and action by the President-elect’s transition team for supplemental private security detail, as solely for a safeguard against our government. This coup vs. counter-coup battle right before our very eyes, shows the very evil in our government, and implicitly leads to the fraudulent or fake news references in the mainstream media.
Among the fraudulent or fake news is the evidence or lack thereof regarding pizzagate in the published articles by the Washington Post, The New York Times, and The New Yorker – all three mediums dismissed pizzagate in articles that failed to employ a journalistic investigation. Why? Does doing so lead to assassinations?
Those that have reviewed the evidence of pizzagate know that it’s self-evident that Podesta pizza isn’t pizza. And since Podesta pizza isn’t pizza, tell us what Podesta pizza means! In no context whatsoever, will the definition imply something good!
“And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.” John 1:5. The globalist liberals and the liberals are now, either the first or the second largest hate group in the world today. So of course, the statements made by this monolithic hate group as described herein, should be viewed seriously. “In their own eyes they flatter themselves too much to detect or hate their sin.” Psalms 36:2.